- We are excited to welcome two new lab members. Lauren Kenny, B.S., and Adrianna Rataska, B.S., will be joining us in Fall 2019.
- Congrats to Brittany Rohl and Francesca Lopez as they have both successfully defended their masters theses. Way to go!
- Erin Trifilio (5th-year) and co-authors have been selected as one of two runner-ups of the Fourth Annual TCN/AACN Student Project Competition (The Clinical Neuropsychologist, Official Journal of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology). During this award cycle, TCN received 42 Competition submissions. From among these, 11 were accepted for publication. These 11 eligible manuscripts that were rated by three reviewers comprised of AACN Student Affairs Committee (SAC) members. As a runner up in the Project Competition, Erin will receive a $500 award.
- Our lab is proud to announce that 5th year students Bonnie M. Scott (South Texas VA Health Care System) and Erin Trifilio (VA Medical Center – West Los Angeles) have matched at APA-accredited CN internships. Awesome!
- CNL had a big showing at the 47th Annual Meeting of the International Neuropsychological Society in NYC. We are happy to present another year of work and keep moving forward with our existing projects!
- Congrats to our 5th-year student, Erin Trifilio, who published a paper entitled, “A tale of two stories: validity of an alternative story memory test in a sample of older adults” in The Clinical Neuropsychologist.
- Congratulations to our newly graduating CNL members for their placement in post-doctoral positions! Paul Mangal will completing a two-year post-doctoral fellowship in clinical neuropsychology at the San Francisco VA Health Center and the University of California, San Francisco. Jake Lafo will be completing a two-year post-doctoral fellowship in clinical neuropsychology at Brown University in the Providence VA Medical Center. We are so proud and can’t wait to see what they will do next.